Have you been eating too much lately and are wondering how you are going to meet those weight goals? Do you want to grab that ice cream tub that you see in front of you, but are afraid that you will be taking in more calories than what you require? Do you think that you aren’t able to spend much time in the gym, sweating it all out? Are you on the path of becoming sickly thin or extremely fat? Is fitness something that has eluded you all your life? Well, then look no further.
MyFitnessPal’s easy to use calorie counter for iOS, must be the ultimate technological wonder that you have been searching for. With a huge database of over five million foodstuffs and crisp and easy information of food, diet and exercise – for any fitness freak, this can be their ultimate dream come true.
Rated the best ‘Health And Fitness App’ in the iTunes Store for four consecutive years, being the PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection and managing to feature in the NY Times, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, NBC, CNET and in many more of the crème de la crème of print media, the application has proved time and again that it is the best one out there. And here’s why:
- It’s Free – sign up whenever you want to!
- Keep a tab on your daily diet and exercise in less than five minutes a day. The calories you burn and calories you take in – everything gets tracked by this little marvel.
- “Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.”
- “Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!”
- Import new recipes from any website if you love to dabble in the art of cooking.
- Track the levels all the major nutrients including carbs, cholesterol levels, proteins, fats and much more using a single tracker.
- Connect seamlessly with over 50 other apps and devices which include Fitbit, Jwbone UP, Runkeeper, Runtastic and most other fitness apps available in the market.
And you know what the best part of it is? You no longer need to visit a doctor or a dietician or a nutritionist regularly because you will receive a personalized profile for yourself where you can keep track of your progress regularly. The calorie counter and diet tracker app itself is free to use, but you will need to pay a monthly subscription fee of $9.99, if you want to upgrade to the Premium version.