This is what Marvel lovers have been waiting for! And it all comes with a twist. As kids we have grown up watching the clash between the good and the bad. We have been enthralled by the comics, jumped up in our seats while watching the movies and ending up spilling the popcorn, and have revelled at the movements of our greatest superheroes. Well, it’s all in front of our screens now!
Iron man vs. Captain America! Hulk vs. Wolverine! The most epic battles in the universe of Marvel, will now go on under your noses. The ‘Contest Of Champions’ game allows its users to fight against an array of a number of villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror and many more. And what more is needed, all of this is available for use without paying any kind of fee – the action is completely free. For a taste of a few features of the game, here’s what you can expect:
- Create Alliances by patching up with your friends and slowly ascending the ladders to become the strongest Alliance. Also, “Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight, battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on the new Alliance Quests together in new specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards.”
- Choose from your favourite heroes and villains to assemble a mighty team that helps you sail through all the quests and finally defeat Kang, Thanos and an all-powerful mysterious competitor.
- Level up as you engage in a wholesome dose of action using various controls developed for use on a mobile platform.
The latest version has a lot on its platter, which includes:
- New quests after teaming up with Ant-Man to put a halt to Yellowjacket’s surreptitious missions. You can collect special Pym Canisters on theses nine new quests.
- Updated Martial Arts and Energy Manipulation move-sets for a number of characters.
- You can go up to the Masteries page to access the new Utility Master tree and make use of the new Summoner Masteries available.
- A lot of new bug fixes and improvements.
With an extremely favourable four star review on iTunes, here’s a snippet of a review from App Trigger as an ending note:
“Graphically, Marvel fans will be thrilled, as heroes and villains alike look like they jumped right out of the comic books, with animations and mannerisms appropriate to their personal styles.”